Here at Kitchen Infinity, we work with kitchen remodels covering all sizes, styles, and budgets. Our professional team of kitchen designers and installation specialists use only the best tools and materials for the job, helping you to get the kitchen of your dreams within your budget.
Whether you’re building a new kitchen from scratch, remodeling your old kitchen, or renovating your existing kitchen to give it a fresher look, the team here at Kitchen Infinity is able to fulfill your needs, inspire you with creative ideas, and ensure that you are 100% satisfied with the final result.
No job is too big or small!
Our professional kitchen fitters work with classic, modern, and transitional kitchen styles, using design elements from various eras and design trends to piece together a perfect coherent space that feels both comfortable and chic. Every kitchen is unique and requires a specific vision – allow us to help you today.
We Only Use The Best Materials
As a professional kitchen remodeling company, we have built up high-quality connections and partnerships with various contractors and manufacturers in the kitchen space, helping to bring you industry-leading materials and tradespeople at very competitive prices.
Here are just some of the high-quality kitchen elements we can help you with:
- Kitchen Cabinets – From Shaker cabinets to modern high-gloss cabinets, we work with cabinetry that covers all styles, eras, colors, materials and designs. Whether you’re looking for old-fashioned country cabinets or soft-close glossy cabinets, we can find the perfect design for you. We work with stock, custom, and semi-custom cabinetry, offering a wide variety of storage solutions for your culinary needs.
- Kitchen Countertops – Whether it’s granite, marble, Corian or laminate, our kitchen specialists here at Kitchen Infinity have different countertop designs to fit your practical and aesthetic needs. Carrying a combination of materials – including natural and engineered stone – we can offer you kitchen counter surfaces with different styles and different levels of resistance to heat, mold, and stains.
- Backsplashes – Whether you want ceramic tiles, mosaics, subway tile or modern glass and steel tiles, we can find the perfect backsplash to complement your countertop and overall kitchen design. From full-height backsplashes to the classic 4-inch backsplash, we figure out the best backsplash for your cooking habits and personal taste in style.
- Appliances – While appliances obviously have to work, it’s also important that they flow with the theme of your kitchen remodel seamlessly. Our professional kitchen remodeling team can easily recommend the best refrigerators, ovens, sinks, mixers, and general kitchen appliances that will complement your chosen design and provide you with many years of great service.
Kitchen Infinity is proud to work with industry-leading suppliers and contractors who deliver nothing but the best goods for your kitchen.
Our Kitchen Design Process
When you work with Kitchen Infinity, we follow a specific kitchen design process that helps to streamline your vision, incorporate the elements you desire, and pinpoint a specific kitchen design that fits your needs both practically and aesthetically. Our interior designers and kitchen specialists use the following steps to help you with your kitchen remodel:
- Initial Consultation – First off, our experienced interior designers meet with you to find out what you’re envisioning for your new kitchen. We’ll ask about the styles you like, the colors you like, the feel you’re going for, the way you use your kitchen, your budget, and many other specifics. After discussing your budget, we’ll bounce around ideas and design elements until we settle on the general theme of what you want in the kitchen.
- Measurements – When the basic design is agreed upon, we measure your space again and again to ensure that we’ve got the correct measurements for your countertops, wall cabinets, islands, backsplashes, fridges, and any other elements that need to fit into the space. This can help us to position your furniture in the ideal place, making it easy to cook and clean in your kitchen while also making it safe for children and pets. It also lets us work out the best way to incorporate the working triangle into the space (the “triangle” of the sink, oven, and preparation area).
- Plan the Layout – Once measurements are taken, we can then start to solidify the layout of the kitchen according to the limitations of the space. Using our measurements as a guide, we can show you our recommended positions for your oven, sink, island, countertops, and other essential kitchen elements. Nonetheless, we can still alter the layout to meet your needs in many cases. Ultimately, only you know how you use your kitchen.
- Finishing Touches – Now that the layout and general design are decided, we look at the details and finishing touches with you, advising you on the best details to accentuate the overall look and feel of the space. We’ll advise you on finer details such as accent colors, cabinet door handles, faucet styles, lighting arrangements, and more. These small details are essential for pulling your design elements together, elevating the aesthetic, and giving the space that “professionally designed” feel.
While the kitchen interior designers here at Kitchen Infinity are very knowledgeable and experienced in designing kitchens, we will always listen to your concerns and desires. We like customers who see things a bit differently, so don’t be afraid to throw in some cool and unique ideas for the space.
Our designers love a challenge!
Kitchen Remodeling FAQs
How much does it cost to renovate a kitchen?
The cost of renovating your kitchen varies according to the size of your home, the materials you want to use, and many other factors. However, the national average for a US kitchen renovation is approximately between $25K to $35K.
Typically, kitchen renovation projects vary in price from around $20,000 and up, depending on what you’re looking for.
How much does it cost to remodel a kitchen?
The average cost to remodel a US kitchen ranges between $25,000 to $35,000, Low-end single remodeling projects can go as low as $3,000 to $4,000, while high-level luxurious remodels can go way up to $50,000 or more depending on the materials you’re using and the overall intricacy of the design.
How long will a kitchen project take starting from the day the demolition begins?
Most of the time, a kitchen remodeling project will take between 4-8 weeks to complete fully. However, if your space is large and/or you want to knock down walls and make other large structural changes to the property, you can expect to wait around 8-12 weeks in total.
During these periods, it’s a good idea to make some alternative arrangements for everyday cooking, such as setting up an impromptu kitchenette in another room or ordering more takeout than usual.
How long till cabinet refacing take?
Cabinet refacing jobs can be completed within a few days. Typical turn around is between 3-7 days. This is a super budget and time friendly option for those with certain needs.
What is your warranty for labor and materials?
Kitchen Infinity offers the extended warranties from all of our partnered manufacturers and kitchen materials we supply. It’s always best to work with a kitchen remodeling company like Kitchen Infinity that gives customers peace of mind with a warranty.
Hire the expert team at Kitchen Infinity today!
Professional Kitchen Installations
Here at Kitchen Infinity, we consider our customer service second to none. We know that a kitchen remodel and installation can be stressful, which is why we strive to complete the project as quickly as possible, causing minimal inconvenience to your everyday life wherever we can.
Our team is polite, quiet, and professional, making sure that your experience is pleasant and that all work gets done within budget and time constraints. We pride ourselves on our stellar project management skills, making sure that our work lines up with your personal schedule and availability.
Kitchen Infinity only works with the best contractors and partners, so you can guarantee that you’re going to get a brilliant experience from start to finish. If you’re looking for a professional kitchen remodel, get in touch with a member of our dedicated team to find out more about how we can help!
Request a Free Quote
Your phone number and email will be used only to confirm your request and provide a free estimate. By submitting your information on this form, you are agreeing to be contacted regarding your service request by means of telephone or email. This is no obligation form and doesn’t require you to purchase the service.