To make the perfect Acai Margarita we've included ingredients and directions for you to easily follow. This recipe is considered a beginner level recipe. The total time to make this recipe will be 5 min. You will need a prep time of approximately 5 min. This Acai Margarita will produce enough food for 4 servings.
Depending on your culture or family tradition there can be multiple variations for making this Acai Margarita recipe. Once you've read through and familiarize yourself with our recommended ingredients and directions, you can add your own twist to this recipe to make it your own! We've included a list of potential cookware or bakeware items below that might be necessary for this Acai Margarita recipe.
Acai Margarita Ingredients
- 3 cups acai berry juice (recommended: R.W. Knudsen)
- 2 cups margarita mix (recommended: Stirrings)
- 1 cup tequila (recommended: Jose Cuervo)
Acai Margarita Directions
- In a pitcher, combine the acai berry juice, margarita mix and tequila. Mix. Fill 4 margarita glasses with ice, pour in the margarita and serve.
- Margarita : A margarita is a cocktail consisting of tequila, orange liqueur, and lime juice often served with salt on the rim of the glass. The drink is served shaken with ice (on the rocks), blended with ice (frozen margarita), or without ice (straight up). Although it has become acceptable to serve a margarita in a wide variety of glass types, ranging from cocktail and wine glasses to pint glasses and even large schooners, the drink is traditionally served in the eponymous margarita glass, a stepped-diameter variant of a cocktail glass or champagne coupe.
- Mixed Drink Recipes
- Fruit : In botany, a fruit is the seed-bearing structure in flowering plants that is formed from the ovary after flowering.
Fruits are the means by which flowering plants (also known as angiosperms) disseminate their seeds. Edible fruits in particular have long propagated using the movements of humans and animals in a symbiotic relationship that is the means for seed dispersal for the one group and nutrition for the other; in fact, humans and many animals have become dependent on fruits as a source of food. Consequently, fruits account for a substantial fraction of the world's agricultural output, and some (such as the apple and the pomegranate) have acquired extensive cultural and symbolic meanings.
In common language usage, “fruit” normally means the fleshy seed-associated structures (or produce) of plants that typically are sweet or sour and edible in the raw state, such as apples, bananas, grapes, lemons, oranges, and strawberries. In botanical usage, the term “fruit” also includes many structures that are not commonly called “fruits”, such as nuts, bean pods, corn kernels, tomatoes, and wheat grains.
Potential cookware or bakeware items for your recipe
Below are cookware or bakeware items that might be needed for this Acai Margarita recipe or similar recipes. If certain kitchen tools don't apply, then simply skip to the next one.
- Cooking pots
- Frying pan
- Cutting board