To make the perfect Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups we've included ingredients and directions for you to easily follow. This recipe is considered a beginner level recipe. The total time to make this recipe will be 45 min. This Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups will produce enough food for 2 servings (about 12 rolls).
Depending on your culture or family tradition there can be multiple variations for making this Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups recipe. Once you've read through and familiarize yourself with our recommended ingredients and directions, you can add your own twist to this recipe to make it your own! We've included a list of potential cookware or bakeware items below that might be necessary for this Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups recipe.
Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups Ingredients
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts (6 ounces each)
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 12 (8 1/2 inch) round rice paper wrappers
- 1 scallion (green part only), thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro leaves
- 1/4 small fresno chile, thinly sliced
- Sweet Thai chili sauce, for serving
Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups Directions
- Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray and set aside.
- Pat the chicken breasts dry between paper towels, then cut each breast into 6 equal tenders, about 1 ounce each. Season with a pinch of salt and a few grinds of black pepper.
- Soak 1 rice paper wrapper in a large shallow bowl of warm water until pliable, about 15 seconds, then lay on a cutting board. Arrange 1 chicken tender lengthwise across the middle of the wrapper. Fold the bottom of the wrapper over the chicken, then fold in the sides and roll up into a tight log. Place the roll-up on the prepared baking sheet and repeat with the remaining wrappers and chicken tenders.
- Preheat the air fryer to 400 degrees F. Spray the air fryer basket with cooking spray. Working in batches, place the roll-ups in a single layer in the basket, spacing them apart, then spray with them with cooking spray. Cook, flipping halfway through, until the roll-ups are golden brown and the chicken is cooked through, about 15 minutes.
- Garnish the roll-ups with the scallions, cilantro, and chiles and serve with sweet Thai chili sauce.
- Chicken Breast
Potential cookware or bakeware items for your recipe
Below are cookware or bakeware items that might be needed for this Air Fryer Rice Paper Chicken Roll-Ups recipe or similar recipes. If certain kitchen tools don't apply, then simply skip to the next one.
- Baking pan
- Cookie sheet
- 9×13 pan
- Muffin pan
- Round cake pan
- Loaf pan
- Tart Pan
- Pie plate
- Bundt pan
- Donut pan
- Measuring cups
- Measuring spoons
- Oven mitts