To make the perfect Air Fryer S’mores we've included ingredients and directions for you to easily follow. This recipe is considered a beginner level recipe. The total time to make this recipe will be 5 min. This Air Fryer S’mores will produce enough food for 1 serving.
Depending on your culture or family tradition there can be multiple variations for making this Air Fryer S’mores recipe. Once you've read through and familiarize yourself with our recommended ingredients and directions, you can add your own twist to this recipe to make it your own! We've included a list of potential cookware or bakeware items below that might be necessary for this Air Fryer S’mores recipe.
Air Fryer S’mores Ingredients
- 1 regular marshmallow
- 1 sheet honey graham cracker, halved crosswise into 2 squares
- One 0.375-ounce square milk chocolate, such as Hershey’s (see Cook’s Note)
Air Fryer S’mores Directions
- Preheat an air fryer to 400 degrees F.
- Place the marshmallow inside and set the timer for 3 minutes. Meanwhile, place the graham cracker squares hole-side down on a plate and top one with the chocolate. After the marshmallow has cooked for 2 minutes, open the air fryer and place both graham squares inside. Roll the marshmallow onto the plain graham square and cook 1 minute more.
- Transfer the graham squares to a plate with a spatula, then sandwich them and eat while the s'more is still warm and gooey.
- S'mores : A s'more is a campfire treat popular in the United States and Canada, consisting of one or more toasted marshmallows and a layer of chocolate sandwiched between two pieces of graham cracker.
- Dessert : Dessert (/dɪˈzɜːrt/) is a course that concludes a meal. The course consists of sweet foods, such as confections, and possibly a beverage such as dessert wine and liqueur. In some parts of the world, such as much of Central Africa and West Africa, and most parts of China, there is no tradition of a dessert course to conclude a meal.
The term dessert can apply to many confections, such as biscuits, cakes, cookies, custards, gelatins, ice creams, pastries, pies, puddings, macaroons, sweet soups, tarts and fruit salad. Fruit is also commonly found in dessert courses because of its naturally occurring sweetness. Some cultures sweeten foods that are more commonly savory to create desserts.
- Low Sodium
Potential cookware or bakeware items for your recipe
Below are cookware or bakeware items that might be needed for this Air Fryer S’mores recipe or similar recipes. If certain kitchen tools don't apply, then simply skip to the next one.
- Cooking pots
- Frying pan
- Cutting board